Tips for Bride’s..
It Is Important To…
- Save all receipts, cancelled checks, and credit card charges from all purchases and deposits.
- Keep copies of all signed contracts. If a store will not give a carbon copy, ask for a photocopy.
- Keep a record of all phone calls and verbal exchanges with all of the companies you are working with.
- Over the course of your planning, keep in regular contact with your companies to ensure your plans are on schedule and possible mistakes may be corrected at an early time.
- Consider hiring a wedding planner to help you with this work. A wedding planner is especially helpful if you have a busy schedule or you are planning and you are not in the same city or state.
- Make all required payments at the required time to avoid the cancellation of the service.
- Not wait until the last minute to pay and plan your wedding. Timing is everything!
- Give last minute payments to a responsible person who will distribute them to the correct person on the day of the wedding.
- The more organized you are, the easier your wedding planning will go!!!!
- Reserve the last couple days before your wedding to relax and enjoy your friends and family.
- WORK ON AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH YOUR PARTNER…TOGETHER!